The situation when you don’t know whether you are pregnant or you are not can be rather stressful, in particular when pregnancy is not wished. Early signs of pregnancy can be really confusing and they are different in different women.
The situation when you don’t know whether you are pregnant or you are not can be rather stressful, in particular when pregnancy is not wished. Early signs of pregnancy can be really confusing and they are different in different women.Sometimes females may have pregnancy symptoms in a week, and other women may not have any at all. There are always a lot of questions arising: when do you get to know you get pregnant? Very often to know you may be pregnant seems a haunting thought. If you want to know if you get pregnant, we offer you the following signs.
- Missed cycles are generally the first pregnancy symptom. You might pick up on it about four-five weeks. Sometimes it can be a false pregnancy indicator. There are certain situations when women miss periods but actually they are not pregnant.
- Tiredness and fatigue are also very common indicators that you are pregnant.
- Generally an embryo implants and settles in the wall of uterine within 6 to12 days after the conception occurred. It can result in implantation bleeding. This bleeding may be often accompanied with serious cramps.
- Food craving is also a sign but surely not very definite pregnancy indicator.
- An embryo produces human chorionic gonadotropin (this is a hormone) when it settles into the uterus. All this increases urgency to urinate more frequently.
- And this hormone rise in the body induces headaches and backaches.
- In one or two weeks you realize that the breasts are becoming tender. And the nipples become sensitive and sore if touched.
- Although it is not common, but some women might experience morning nausea and sickness for about two to eight weeks of pregnancy.
- Women generally have leg cramps in the first stages of pregnancy. Low levels of calcium in can cause leg cramps.
- Some females experience such a feeling that the basal body temperature is high.
- Hormonal alterations in the initial stages of pregnancy make ladies feel bloated.
- High levels of estrogen provoke unknown repulsion to certain smells and odors.
In 14 days, if your cycle hasn’t yet arrived, you should make a pregnancy test. Some tests available can even detect the age of the fetus. If the result is positive you are to consult the doctor.