Around the world smoothie is considered to be the liquid food because of its nutritional properties so popular among models, sportsmen and adherents of a healthy lifestyle. This type of food is rich in vitamins, fiber, pectin, minerals, nutrients, calcium and protein, biological active substances.Smoothie is a low-calorie, healthy, tasty and at the same time nutritious cocktail. It is made of different ingredients (more often vegetables and fruits) using a blender.
- Smoothie doesn’t cause a feeling of fullness or discomfort. It doesn’t lead to digestive system disorders;
- Smoothie normalizes and speeds up metabolism;
- Cocktails restore normal water-salt balance in the body, provide the desired level of useful components, and quickly saturate the body;
- A smoothie can replace lunch or dinner, because it suppresses a feeling of hunger for a long time. These cocktails have a balanced composition and high nutritional value;
- Smothies prevent overeating and speed up the weight loss.
- For a few days before the diet it is necessary to reduce calorie intake to 1200 kcal per day;
- While preparing for a diet, doctors recommend eating only porridge, fresh vegetables and fruits, boiled meat and fish varieties;
- Hot, smoked, salted products with high fat content and drinks with caffeine, alcohol and soda should be excluded from the food ration;
- 4-5 food intakes a day (every 2 hours) in small portions.
- It is necessary to drink at least two liters of water per day.
How does smoothie work?The UK is called a motherland of smoothies, where this cocktail was used by office workers as a snack. These cocktails contain dietary fiber that perfectly saturates the body and eliminates the feeling of hunger as well as contribute to the improvement of the digestive system. Smoothie is suitable for those who have digestive problems, because it is assimilated easily. This cocktail can replace lunch or dinner. Smoothie diet can become more effective with addition of fruits, vegetables and spices. Nutritionists recommend replacing about 20% of your daily diet by smoothie if you want to lose weight. Choose one day a week to replace all meals with smoothies. Then nutrition will be balanced, rich in vitamins and minerals. Moreover, excessive fat will go gradually without damage to the body.
There are some rules for a right smoothie:the drink should be made of sweet and sour fruits to make the taste more intense use as much fresh and frozen fruits as possible to make a cocktail more thick low-fat yogurt is ideal as a liquid base, and honey can be added for sweetness all types of juices are suitable for smoothies some nuts or seeds can be added in the ready-made drink high-calorie products, such as, cream or ice cream shouldn’t be used Detox smoothie. Detoxication is the removal of toxins from the human body. Active lifestyle and healthy food can’t protect the organism totally. Toxins can settle in the body due to poor environment, metabolic disorders and other reasons. Therefore, occasionally it is necessary to clean the body of toxins, with help of detox smoothie for example. The best cocktails with this effect are almost all “green” smoothies. For example, a mix of avocado pulp, spinach and cabbage. Avocado and spinach will fill the drink with useful substances, and fiber from cabbage will remove toxins and other harmful deposits from the intestine.
ContraindicationsDespite all the benefits of smoothies, it has some contraindications. These include:
- individual intolerance of any components of the cocktail;
- disorders in the kidneys or liver;
- exacerbation of digestive system diseases;
Eat right and be healthy!
The Perfect Smoothie – Theodysseyonline.com
The Right Way to Make a Smoothie – Greatist.com
21 Reasons to Consume Healthy Smoothies – Healthysmoothiehq.com
8 Detox Smoothie Recipes for a Fast Weight Loss Cleanse – Loseweightbyeating.com