Become More Productive Changing Your Regime
You can become more efficient in your everyday life and healthier if you follow day regime dictated by nature for all people. There are definite periods of the day dedicated to certain activities, and following these simple cycles will make your life happier! To figure out how you should modify your schedule, we have collected basic advices from Ayurveda, the ancient science of health and wellbeing.
Time to wake up!
The majority of time-management specialists claim that morning is the most important part of the day. Moreover, the positive (or negative) habits that you incorporate in your mornings can really change the quality of your life.
It is highly beneficial to get up early in all terms. Preferably, at 5.00-6.30 a.m. As ayurvedic doctors assure, waking up at this time refreshes perception and calms down your mind. It is the best time for learning and meditation that are recommended to start after hygienic procedures in a definite order that will help you to feel fresh and awaken.
- Drink a glass of warm water. It is helpful for your digestive system to start working. Regular evacuation at the same time is a crucial habit for your health as it guarantees natural daily detox of your body.
- If you have 10 extra minutes, you can do a real SPA ritual and tune in harmony and balance. Organic oil treatment is widely applied in Ayurveda and you can make such a massage for yourself. Take 120-150 ml of warm oil and rub it in your body and take a shower after. This simple and effective treatment will make you feel comfortable for the whole day, while your skin will soften gradually.
- Perform several easy exercises for your eyes: massage your eyelids gently, wink 7 times, move your eyes to and fro, bottom-up and in other directions. It will help you to concentrate better during the day.
- Don’t forget to scrub your tongue carefully after cleaning teeth.
- Do some physical exercises to get energized: light running, yoga, pilates or swimming – only 30 minutes of a pleasant workout in the morning will make you slimmer and much happier!
The periods when it is better for our body to eat are determined by sun activity, according to ayurvedic foundations. The best time for eating the heaviest meal during the day is midday, because it will be digested mostly efficiently. Make sure, you drink enough water but not right before or after the meal.
Ideally, your supper must be at around 6 p.m. or at least 3 hours before you go to bed. Use this moment to concentrate on food you eat not watching TV, surfing the Internet or checking your social media. All these distractive factors make you overeat and do not allow enjoying your meal at full scale.
It is crucial not to eat anything heavier than yogurt or a cup of hot milk before you go to bed. Late supper, snacks, fruit and any beverages including alcohol are destructive for metabolic processes and toxic for the whole body. As a result, you will not be able to fall asleep fast and feel refreshed in the morning. In contrast, if your last meal is at least 3 hours before you go to bed, all the digestion processes finish and it will bring you a long sound sleep.
Good night, sleep tight!
Is there anyone who does not remember a popular proverb: Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise? In fact, it is not just a proverb; it is the essence of Ayurveda: try to fall asleep not later than 11 p.m.
The most efficient period for sleep that revitalizes the whole body and recreates the minds is from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. If you follow this regime, it will be natural for you to wake up early in the morning and you will get extra several hours for your hobby, sport or learning something new. Moreover, one hour of sleeping from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. is counted for 2 hours and you will need less time to rest and tank energy.
This regime is applicable for anyone even if you are used to think that you are not able to follow it right now. Start to update your regime from shifting it to 30 minutes to the Ayurvedic standard each day and you will notice that you will feel much better and perform your daily tasks a way more efficient. Rhythmed daily round harmonizes us with pulse of the nature. It balances all biological processes in the body that enhances efficiency of everyday tasks, harmony and health.