There are several reasons why you want to know how to grow eyebrows. Maybe, you had negative experience with plucking or dyeing them. Or your eyebrows master did something wrong with permanent makeup and you want to correct this situation. Whatever the reason is, read the following advice and make your face look stunning.The first thing that prevents you from your dream to have thick broad eyebrows are the pincers. Throw them out until it is too late because the structure of hair is becoming thin from constant plucking and hair cannot grow from the follicle from which they were plucked many times. The second important thing is to wash off all the makeup from your eyebrows as well as you do with your face. It is crucial to clean them from the remnants of cosmetic products and dust which you collect in the street and not to over dry the skin. And the third step in taking care of your eyebrows is nourishing treatment. The following organic oils will help you to bring their natural shape:
- grape seed;
- black cumin.
DIY recipes for growing eyebrows back
- – 2 table spoons of chamomile flowers – 1 tea spoon of honey Brew chamomile flowers with boiling water for 1 hour. Add honey and mix well. Damp cotton balls in this mixture and rub eyebrows twice a day during 2 weeks.
- – 3 table spoons of chamomile flowers – 1 tea spoon of glycerin – 1 cup of milk For this time brew chamomile flowers with hot milk. Wait for 30 minutes, filter the mixture and add glycerin. This mask should be used 1 time per week during 3 months. It is a perfect recipe if you are searching for the solution how to grow eyebrows back after permanent makeup.It is worth to be notices that glycerin is the medical product that influences hair growth. But it cannot be overdosed because of possible allergic reactions. If your skin reddens after this mask, you can use cold brew of mint with chamomile.
- – 1 table spoon of fresh carrot juice – 3 drops of the vitamin A Mix fresh carrot juice and the vitamin A. Moisture cotton pads in this mixture and put them onto your eyebrows for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water after.
- – 1 table spoon of calendula – 1 cup of vodka Fill calendula with vodka and put to a dark place for 2 weeks. Before you use this infusion, add 1 cup of water. Damp cotton pads with the mixture and put them onto eyebrows for 1 hour.
- – 5 dried figs – 1 glass of milk Cook figs in milk until it gets the structures of a soft mass. Put this mass into a gauze pad, let it cool down and apply to eyebrows. Put a towel on top and rest with this application for 1 hour.
Moreover, when you see that your eyebrows have grown enough, it is highly recommended to go to the professional eyebrow specialist to make the shape which is ideal for you. They say that eyebrows are the frame of the face and a good master can create a miracle for you having analyzed your unique facial contours, height of cheek-bones, the shape of eyes and lips. Your facial gestures and the way you speak. All these peculiarities create your image and it is simply impossible to evaluate all of them by yourself. The first correction should be definitely done at the beauty salon, so that you can make the further correction yourself.