Hair loss might be referred to a number of various reasons. One of them is trichotillomania. It is a condition when a person pulls at his/her own hair generally because of stress. You may grow your hair back but following several easy tips. If you pull your hair then the prior thing to do is doing your utmost to stop this. Actually, when you give up pulling out hair it will begin to grow back.
As a matter of fact hair can grow half an inch per month. It is really hard to make it to grow faster than that. Taking vitamin supplements will provide the hair with necessary nutrients to grow long and healthy. Even using different prenatal vitamins is known to be advantageous for hair growth.
Several other tips for you to follow are listed below:
1. Trimming hair regularly keeps it attractive and neat. It will not definitely help it to grow any faster, but it will remove the damage part.
2. Drink orange juice and take vitamin E to prevent any bald spots on the hair.
3. Exercising on a regular basis is really good for the body and also great for the hair.
4. You should comb hair frequently as it promotes the flow of blood to hair follicles.
5. Hair is to be kept clean, neat and also hydrated. A moist scalp prevents hair follicles from clogging with dirt thus allowing your hair to grow fast.
6. Avoid using different styling tools very frequently and stay away from harsh chemical goods which may cause hair thinning.
7. Shampoo should be all natural. Use a conditioner too.
8. You are to knead the head on a bi weekly schedule which can assure the scalp gets a necessary blood flow to the hair.
9. Have enough rest and also slumber at night. As a matter of fact sleep will ensure that the hair grows faster when you sleep.
10. Consume many vegetables and fruits to provide the body with the required nutrients.
11. Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water every single day. Thus your body will be well hydrated which is important to stay healthy.
12. It is recommended to apply coconut oil on the hair minimum two times a week in order to make it shine and stimulate its growth.