It’s can become a real nightmare. Imagine you wake up in the morning one day before some special occasion in your live and see a red pimple right on your forehead or cheek!
Here are tips on how to remove pimples safely and fast:
1. Don’t squeeze, pick or pinch at a pimple. This will only make it more inflamed and red, and will spread the oils and bacteria that caused it to other parts of the face! It might cause scars.
2. Every half an hour apply a pack of ice to a pimple and keep it there for up to 2 minutes. This will reduce the redness and swelling and will shrink the inflammation and relieve pain.
3. Covering a pimple with some flesh-tinted concealer will mask it if you are in a hurry. Concealer also covers up the oily shine.
4. Wash your faces 2-3 times every day with unscented mild soap or some special acne cleansers which do not contain harsh chemicals (like lye). Gently scrub your skin with a washcloth or a special exfoliating pad, but do not rub the skin, or you will sap it of natural oils.
5. Apply an ointment with salicylic acid or benzyl peroxide (a variety of over-the-counter treatments contain these components) directly to the blemish or on whole facial zone. Remember these components can dry out your skin if used too often. If you have sensitive skin the products with these ingredients are not recommended for you.
6. Use oil-free makeup products. They are unlikely to cause the buildup of pores that leads to blemishes. Always remove your makeup at night and clean with acne-fighting treatments to remove makeup, oil, and dirt from deep layers of the skin.
7. If you need a fast fix of a blemish, a small dab of toothpaste applied on a pimple right before you go to bed will soothe reduce redness and soothe irritation. Holding a cotton ball with some lemon juice on it or a tea bag against the affected area for 5 minutes will decrease redness and swelling.
Following these tips, you will manage to keep your skin clean and healthy. With these tips chances that you will see a great difference quickly ? in 1-2 days. If pimples worsen or become a constant problem, you should visit a dermatologist. He will suggest a plan for skin cleansing suitable for the skin type you have. There are long-term medications and remedies like diet adjustments and facial masks to help your combat the problem. Drink plenty of water as this helps to remove the toxins and keep your skin clean, healthy and glowing.