The Virus of herpes simplex causes outbreaks in people exposed at some point. As the virus may stay dormant for a long time, some individuals may not even know that they have the herpes virus till the symptoms become rife. When herpes outbreaks occur, actually it's possible to cure the disorder at home and in this article we will provide the top treatments for herpes that you may prepare at home. The thing is that home remedies for herpes are less expensive and are really effective.
Herpes mouth sores
- Apply some coconut on the sores; it is a perfect treatment for herpes. As a matter of fact it possesses the properties which are extremely active in fighting against the herpes simplex virus.
- In fact, herpes treatment should incorporate the consumption of the right nutrients which work against the condition. For instance, foods with high levels of lysine are perfect remedies. Avoid such acidic foods as tomatoes at the period of breakouts as this will help to cure herpes at home. It is a good idea to eat garlic as it has strong antiviral properties.
- For effective herpes treatment it is necessary to avoid such foods as peanuts, grains and chocolate as they are rich in arginine which may make aggravate the problem.
- Another useful tip for treating herpes at home is ice. Apply ice on sores; this will help to avoid virus spreading throughout your skin.
- As a matter of fact, it would be useful to take DGL tablets and chew some on. In addition you can apply them to sores to cure the problem. Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice is a strong and effective root extract which can perform wonders in the process of treating herpes at home.
- It is crucial to follow the following rule: when signs of herpes are rife, sexual contacts are discouraged! It is highly recommended that you keep sores dry and clean. For faster recovery it is important to avoid touching the herpes sores.
- To achieve better results it is necessary to drink large amounts of water.
- All in all, there are factors that trigger herpes outbreaks. The top triggers include sunlight and stress. Therefore, it is crucially important to avoid these factors to prevent the outbreaks.
If home treatments for herpes do not give the relief it is necessary to seek the professional help of a doctor to avoid further complications.