What kind of vitamins work best for the health of women? Recent research has indicated that in the modern world full of stress and fast food, fast paced life and extreme working timetables people are more prone than ever to developing poor eating habits. Poor dieting affects the general health making fingernails weak, hair thinner and skin sensitive.What kind of vitamins work best for the health of women? Recent research has indicated that in the modern world full of stress and fast food, fast paced life and extreme working timetables people are more prone than ever to developing poor eating habits. Poor dieting affects the general health making fingernails weak, hair thinner and skin sensitive. In fact, women’s vitamins are of much help for those who cannot stick to a well balanced diet all the time. It is necessary to consume necessary amounts of vegetables and fruits, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, fish, lean meats, poultry, seeds, nuts and legumes. Try your best to include essential vitamins for women into your diet plan.
- Vitamin A is one of the most common women’s vitamins. This antioxidant produces healthy sebum. The foods that are high in vitamin A are eggs, fish oil, milk, meat, cheese, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, apricots, peaches and carrots.
- Vitamin C is known to help in maintaining proper hair and skin health.Citrus fruits, kiwi, strawberries, cantaloupe, tomatoes, pineapple, green peppers, dark green vegetables and potatoes contain large amounts of vitamin C.
- Scalp circulation can be enhanced with Vitamin E. Eat vegetable oils, soybeans, wheat germ oil, nuts and raw seeds, leafy green vegetables and dried beans to get enough of vitamin E.
- Biotin present in egg yolks, milk, rice, whole grains, liver and brewer’s yeast produces keratin, which protects your hair from graying.
- Inositol helps to maintain the hair health at cellular level.
- Vitamin B3 which can be obtained from chicken, wheat germ, turkey, meat and Brewer’s yeast stimulates better circulation in the scalp.
- Eat whole grain cereals, organ meats, brewer’s yeast, egg yolks to get vitamin which is good in preventing hair loss and graying.
- Vitamin B6 is popular for the ability to create melanin to give nice hair color and to prevent hair loss. What food can you consume to get enough vitamin B6? This is mainly, liver, vegetables, Brewer’s yeast, whole grain cereals, egg yolk and organ meats.
- Fish, milk, eggs and chicken are rich in vitamin B12 which is great for hair loss prevention.Poor eating habits together with environmental toxins and stress, extra exposure to the sun, alcohol abuse, cigarette smoking, and lack of sleep can make us sick and tired which undermines the health drastically.
A complex of women’s vitamins will help to supply your body with essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins which you might lack in the diet. Women’s vitamins will promote the growth of beautiful hair. As a result you will always look and feel great.