The Erectile Dysfunction is a man’s inability to achieve or maintain the hard erection during sexual intercourse.
Millions of people in the world suffers from erectile dysfunction are suffering because of various reasons, but a new study has shown that smoking is also one main reasons for the cause erectile dysfunction among men.
Smoking makes a man unsex and even their sex life less enjoyable. Smoking increases the risk of erectile dysfunction by around 50% for men in their 30s and 40s and up to 120,000 people in the United Kingdom in this age group is impotent as a direct result of smoking, say the experts.
Like a smoker should try to add spices and joy in their sex life?
The simple answer is to stop smoking!
Smokers should first and foremost, set a date and quit leaving that day. Preparing for this day:
- They identify the time most smoke. For example, you have the tendency to smoke when feeling stressed?
- Keep a newspaper to help you manage this risk times. Record each time you light a cigarette, including time of day and what you are doing.
- Make a plan on what you’re doing, rather than smoking at this time that you are most likely to smoke. For example, drink tea instead of coffee – tea May not trigger the desire for a cigarette. Or take a step in feeling stressed. Remove ashtrays and cigarettes in his car. Place the pretzels or candy is preserved.
- Leave all your friends, your family and co-workers from your plan to stop smoking and from the day.
- Inform yourself about the nicotine patches, chewing gum, and sprays.
- Try the Hypnosis – it works for certain people.
- Avoid smoke filled and the situations in which you are most likely to smoke.
- Move to alleviate urges the smoke.
When you stop smoking, you should pay special attention to training the muscles and tonic your genitals to an erection and inflexible, so that your love for the meetings in May to speed. There are some exercises that can help re-erection incredibly difficult, by blood, and costs for energy around your genitals.