Face Taping – Something Old or Something New?
Beauty will save the world, this is so true. But women’s beauty is not eternal and affected by merciless time. Women have always been searching for anti-aging remedies and techniques. In this article we will familiarize you with a relatively new cosmetological method to preserve face and neck skin fresh and beautiful, and also eliminate such defects as flabby face and wrinkles and this is the Face aesthetic taping.
How the Taping method works
Modern cosmetology offers a wide range of facial skin lifting methods. The taping is a painless and relatively cheap analogue to painful and expensive cosmetic procedures. It implies using cotton elastic tapes on a face or body parts, gives a rejuvenation and lifting effect and allows you to get rid of wrinkles at home quickly and efficiently.
Tapes are strips made of natural cotton (so no allergy!). They have an adhesive backing and are easily attached to a face or a neck. Lifting effect can be achieved due to the fact that tapes hold the skin tight, and wrinkles are gradually smoothed. Tapes can be used at home also.
Follow these few simple rules to achieve a desired result:
- Tapes should be attached only by massage lines, as each skin segment is specific and requires a different intensity of tension, so it is better to consult a beautician before the first use;
- Clean, scrub and moisten the face before the procedure;
- The time of application depends on the skin segment where tapes are attached. In case of deep wrinkles keep tapes overnight, for mimic wrinkles 30 minutes are enough;
- When the procedure is over, tapes should be carefully removed not to damage the skin. To do this easily, wet tapes with warm water. Check for a video manual here.
Pros of the Taping method
This method is relatively new in cosmetology and originates from sports medicine. Its biggest advantage is that is an affordable and safe method to get rid of wrinkles without pain.
There are more advantages:
- It is efficient — none of the most expensive and advertised creams can cope with such problems as taping can. The procedure helps to cope with small wrinkles and smooth even deep nasolabial folds.
- It is affordable — even the most expensive tapes for cosmetic procedures are much cheaper than anti-age cosmetics, not to mention expensive botox and face lifting procedures. Kinesio taping of face and neck helps to look fresh and beautiful without spending huge amount of money.
- It is safe — face and neck taping is possible even in case of allergic reaction as tapes are made exclusively of cotton of the highest quality and do not contain any synthetic materials.
Consequently the Kinesio taping is a modern and efficient trend in cosmetology and a great alternative to beauty shots, botox and cosmetic surgery.